Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thing 6 and Thing 7: Flickr 3rd party sites & Mashups, and Anything Technology Related

I spent some time exploring Flickr 3rd party sites and mashups, and most enjoyed Trip Planner. It was so easy to use, and I found lots of practical information and possible touring schedules, as well as some fantastic photographs. Actually, the touring schedules looked like Trip Planner's best feature- and the information couldn't have been more up-to-date. One of the trips I was looking at had just been posted within the hour! I think I will be returning to Trip Planner before my next vacation.

As far as blogging about something technology-related, I would have to say how impressed I am at the technology of the MP3 player that we received as part of our 23 Things training. The size of the player (tiny) as well as the capacity (huge) are truly impressive. When I look at the player, all I can think of is how far technology has advanced in such a very short time. It also makes me wonder what technological advances are still to come, and I'm hoping I can keep up!

No comments: