Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thing 10: Play around with an online image generator

">

Meez was great fun to play with, and I imagine that if more time were available, Meez could be endlessly entertaining! The options available were so numerous, that after a while, I felt that I had to just pick a few basic options and let it go at that. My image is looking at a map, and is a little lost, which is how I felt at times, especially when I tried to export my image into my blog! That was a bit of a struggle, but I consulted one of my more experienced co-workers (thank you Joan!) and my image was rescued at last!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Debbie - no doggie by your side :( Perhaps they cost - I found a perfect pair of shoes for my Meez and then found out they weren't free.

TWilliams said...

Hey Debbie,

I really like your meez. She's a real outdoors kinda gal! I too had to have help with placing my meez on my blog. Joan has been a "god send" helping me with some of the tasks. If it wasn't for her, I would still be trying to set-up my Rss feeds. All in all, its been fun exploring all these new and innovative ways of getting and sharing information. Good luck with the rest of "23 Things".